Wednesday, March 3, 2010

doing my hair... yet again!

Here I am doing my hair again! I mean, there's no way around it, I'll always do my hair, and i'll do it more often than most. I am a hairdresser, so it's part of my job for my hair to always look great as well as trying new colors/products for my own personal growth and education! I've been trying to go blonde since the beginning of the year. I was a pretty dark redhead for about a year or so. Going blonde in and of itself can be a pain in the tush, but especially when going from red!! (going from black would be even worse though, so at least i'm not the worst case scenerio at the moment.) I'm literally sitting here with a few concoctions (ahem I mean formulas) on my head, hoping my hair doesn't fall off. haha i'm just kidding, it won't fall off, but it will definately be in need of some tender loving care!!

While this blog is meant to be random, it will also be my personal reviews of beauty related products (hense the name "beautifully random")

At the moment, we're stuck on random. haha. Beauty will follow in other posts yet to come. I've got to go wash my hair, so ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers