Saturday, April 10, 2010

Current products I'm Loving!

Here's just a quick post tonight about two hair products that I'm absolutely loving right now. One is a leave-in spray conditioner from Sexy Hair called Soy Tri-Wheat

I use it right out of the shower before combing through my hair with a wide tooth detangling comb. I feel like this product is more of a detangler than it is a leave-in conditioner. But this is not a negative point. It makes my hair so easy to comb through, and I definately have less breakage! I always look at my comb after combing through my wet hair, and prior to using this product I would always have lots of random hairs stuck in my comb. Since using this product I usually only see about 2 hairs!

The second product i'm totally loving right now is by Redken and it's called Satinwear Ultimate Blowdry Lotion

It's GREAT stuff. It's a heat protectant for blowdrying! And it makes your hair feel like silk! I really don't know what more to say about this product other than that it is amazing. It smells great, feels silky, and I feel it really does help protect my hair from the heat of my blow dryer. Another plus is that it does not weight my hair down at all! it's almost like it's not even there. Except that it's amazing!

Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers